My photo
Australia
Just trying to get by in this strange world we live in. Though I have the feeling I am surrounded by freaks

Friday, October 16, 2009

Flashy spider in my carport


Well I had a shit of a day. Nothing unusual there. My job sucks, my boss is a tool and the coffee machine is a joke.
Anyway, I get home, get out of my car and stand up straight into a huge frigging spiderweb! If that wasn't enough I then hear this voice in a false German accent "Hey ugly man! That took eight hours to create and now it has been destroyed in two seconds by your Cro-Magnon brow!"
A little shocked I turn to see a house spider the size of a dinner plate on the inside of my opened car door wearing Dolce&Gabana jeans, a chunky gold chain around its neck and Prada sunglasses on its forehead.
I was in no mood to be taking shit from a false German arachnid looking like someone from tosspotwannabetrendy.com so I closed the car door and locked it. I was not going deal with it then or now. So to the muffled expletives of an eight-legged twink I walked into my house to get drunk and go to sleep.
I'll sort it out tomorrow.



To Be Continued....

1 comment:

B.J. Thompson said...

And sooooo...I'm waiting...I wanna know what happens 'cause that beasty could have jumped you the moment you opend the car door again!

Are you alive, or what? I see another post, so I guess you are...

You can't leave me hangin' like this!

I'm from the frigid wasteland of arctic Canada, so posts like yours, well, nope, not here!

Cordially, (If Not Drunkingly) MsBurb
High Chief Mucky Muck of

Burb's Buck & Buntline Inn (B3) http://burbsbuckandbuntlineinn.blogspot.com/

2nd Official Tate-LaBianca Murders Blog (TLB2) http://2ndofficialtate-labiancamurdersblog.blogspot.com/

Home of the Bucky Award for the Best Blogging Bloggers in Webland! Get Your Blog Assessed For One Today at burb2872@yahoo.com!